Friday, August 8, 2008

SPACE.NK is here!

There are a few things I get excited about, and one of them is finding a beloved store in the City in my own backyard. To add to my excitement, this time it is a global favorite, and I am simply thrilled! I think the last time I felt this way was when Target partnered with Boots- a total "must-visit-when-in-the-UK" destination for me...

Space NK opened up its NYC flagship store on 99 Greene Street in Soho. I've made my pilgrimage, and opened up my wallet without a blink- I absolutely love the brands they carry as well as their own brand.

And now, they're in Scarsdale, right on Harwood Court- an ideal location for a boutique apothecary. Oh, I am getting goosebumps!!! It has a gorgeous layout- all white- and although some may not find the space large, I found it's pretty spacious for its location.

You know I love sharing my finds, so here are some faves from Space NK:

  • Space NK Seaweed Body Polish- perfect way to exfoliate before that waxing appointment and pre-beach sunning session
  • Philip B Travel Kit- a set of shampoo and conditioners small enough to put in your carry-on and large enough to have it last for that week in the summer cottage
  • Space NK Foot File- very handy for in-between summer pedicures
  • Go Smile Touch Up Mini Mint- a good excuse to run to the ladies room to get the red wine stain off your teeth

If you are not familiar with SpaceNK, then go online to their website (or, click here) and order their catalogue. It arrives at your mailbox in a handwritten envelope a couple of days after you click send.

Now, that's British sensibility!

No comments: